Thank you for your support!
If you're seeing this page, thank you for going out of your way to help me get this thing off the ground. I've been working on How Brands Are Built behind the scenes for a few months, and I'm excited about the opportunities it presents—to engage with the branding community, share some practical information and tools, and create an independent forum for people to share brand-related thinking. If that sounds cool to you, too, or if you're just really nice and want to help me out, I created a list of ways you can pitch in and get involved. See below, and feel free to reach out if you have any comments or questions.
Here are the top 3 things you can do to help:
Leave a rating/review on iTunes! (after listening, of course)
Sign up for the newsletter (check the footer); forward it to anyone you think might be interested
If you want to help out even more, you can also:
- Follow/get social on your favorite platform(s):
- Check out the blog posts on this site; comment, share
- Submit a post of your own, or invite friends/colleagues to write/submit posts for the blog
- If you represent an agency/consultancy, submit it to the directory (I'll waive the cost)
- If you know of any brand-related events missing from the events page, let me know
- If you know anyone who might want to advertise on the podcast or blog, show them this
- Contact me with any suggestions for the site or podcast